Tuesday, April 03, 2007

National Science conference

The national science conference ran for 3 and half days. Even though that I have been to several other conferences, I was practically overwhelmed with this one. During each session hour, there were so many interesting topics that it was difficult to decide which ones would be beneficial for me to attend. Each day other than the last day ran from 7:30 until 6 PM which is a recipe for potential exhaustion. I came home with lots of neat ideas that I could incorporate into a middle or high school science classroom. My newly acquired materials ultimately weigh slightly over 100 pounds. However, I still have the dreading task of sorting through all of my materials when I get back for my spring quarter. As of right now, I am still trying to recooperate from the conference so that I can do well during my spring quarter. In all, the national conference was good for me and my potential education career.

No comments: