Thursday, April 10, 2008

change in careers

Well...some things have happened since my last posting. In March, I thought that I passed my half-day student teaching. So, I went off for Spring Break in order to celebrate and recharge my batteries for the Full-day student teaching rotation. I also went up to Portland for an educator's job fair and I actually got a job offer in Arizona. When I came back to my home, I had an important meeting to attend to in hope that I got my full-day student teaching placement. However, that is not the case. I found out that I truly did not pass my half-day student teaching. The faculty of the university's teacher preparation program recommended that I try something else because they felt that I am better suited for something else than being a school teacher. They felt that I am best suited to deal with curriculum design or educational technology. This means that I need to acquire another Master's degree at a university that has this sort of thing. However, I need to figure this out and determine on where can I get such a degree. Stay tuned. Peace and love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.