Sunday, August 20, 2006

Done with Ed Tech

Wow!!! My first 4 weeks of graduate school are over. When I entered the program full-time, I was quite overwhelmed with the assignments and keeping track on what is due when and for what class. As for Ed Tech, it really tested my knowledge on Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and blogging. It was a quite a review for me with Photoshop, which I have not played with in the past 4 years. As for Dreamweaver, I never really got to experience it before the class, so I had to learn it on the fly. Dreamweaver was made available to us in the lab, however, at home, I have Front Page at my disposal. Frontpage is considered to be Dreamweaver's rival in webpage design. In Ed Tech, my biggest challenge is to be able to help whoever needed some help with their pages. Educational Technology can be quite confusing to some people, but I needed to know where I can help some of the students. Usually, it would take me 3-5 minutes in order to determine the problem and how to fix it.

No comments: